Welcome to the home of Cocoa
We’re growing real natural cocoa on our farm in the Philippines. Get to know us and find out how Cocoa can make your and the life of others better.
We are on Holiday from August 27, 2022 – October 8, 2022
Please find our cacao products at La Table du Pain, Hamilius, Luxembourg City.
INFORMATION DUE TO COVID-PANDEMIC OUR SUPPLIER FOR OUR CACAO’S RAW MATERIALS COME FROM SOUTH AMERICA NOT FROM PHILIPPINES & OUR PRODUCTS ARE EXAMINED UNDER EUROPEAN NATURAL CORRESPONDENT STAFF FROM NETHERLANDS & GERMANY, EU STAFF ORGANIZATIONS.
What we do
We grow our own natural Cocoa plants on a local farm in the Philippines.
Every bean is hand picked and receives a quality inspection by our trained farmers and workers.
With our products we make sure local people can live a good life. We ensure this by paying fair wages.
WHAT IS CACAO?
Cacao beans grow on trees found in Central and South America. When these beans are processed, they become cocoa and chocolate, but the raw and natural beans keep many of the super powers of cacao that are lost through processing.
- Cacao packs in more calcium than cow’s milk.
- It’s densely packed with iron, magnesium and antioxidants.
- Consuming cacao can help with issues such as depression, stress, blood pressure and heart health.
SOME HEALTH BENIFITS OF OUR PRODUCT
Roasted Cacao Beans Helps:
- Reduces appetites and helps in weight loss.
- Helps with cardiovascular health.
- Diabetes blood vessels and reduces blood clotting.
- Assist in regulating heartbeat and blood pressure.
- Reduce the risk of stroke and heart attacks.
- Helps to protect environmental and metabolic toxins.
- Acts as anti-depressant and balances mood.
- Balances the brain chemistry.
- Build strong bones.
- Helps to reduce PMS symptoms and regulates it.
- Helps increase focus and alertness
- Detoxifies liver.
- Nutrition: Vitamin K
- Minerals: Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Zink, Potassium, Selenium, and Calcium
Coconut Flower/Blossoms Sugar Helps:
- Treatment for high blood pressure.
- Relieve the symptoms of diabetic neuropathy.
- Treatment of wounds and traumas and burns.
- Treatment for anxiety and depression and bipolar mood disorder.
- Low glycemic index food.
- Immune system protection
- Reducing inflammation, bacteria and viruses
- Vitamins: C, B1, B2, B3, B6
- Minerals: Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium, Iron, Calcium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Manganese